24 February 2008

Downsizing

Today I'm thankful for ...

... having lived in cramped conditions for two years. In those two years at my old apartment I got rid of many many things. Once again I find myself in rather small digs, but at least it's a smidge bigger than before. I moved a few more things over today and moved a bit of furniture around inside the new place. The living room isn't as crowded as it was before, although there's barely any walking room. The important thing is that everything should fit OK and then I can begin getting rid of more stuff. Like comics. I've been carrying them around forever and I think its time to sell them off. Oh and those two boxes of magazines? They have to go. And some books should be sold off... Hopefully I'll make enough room that I'll be able to have a TV again.

No comments: