06 January 2008

Sleeping in my own bed

Today I'm thankful for ...

... arriving home safe and sound. Whew! After 4 days of driving many many many miles I am happy to report I am back in my own bed. As much as I love living out of suitcases (... not!), I really wanted to just park the car and crawl into my own bed. After dropping C off at her home I headed back to SF and spent like 10 minutes unloading my car. It is amazing how much stuff you can really pack into a small space if you're good at "luggage Tetris". Well, everything is now unpacked and I got a quick shower. Now I'm just about to finish off Eat, Pray, Love and nod off to sleep. I think it's going to be a long week!!!

(But the temperature here is like 20 degrees colder than Southern California. Ick.)

LA far far away
Relieved from long drive, b-but
San Fran's F-FREEZING!!!

No comments: